RYC Sailing Archives
In 2006-2007, RYC worked hard to complete the creation of a new breakwater protecting the club. During the planning and construction, we kept a record of our progress via a blog online. Here's where you'll find that archive.
Before this web site came into existence - indeed, maybe even before the Internet and the Web were around, RYC sailing news was captured in something called the Jib Sheet. We've dug up some of the the old documents and housed them here on our archives page, so that you may review and reminisce about the days of old.
Click on an issue to head back through the mists of time...
- Volume 10, Issue 1, March 1999
- Volume 11, Issue 1, April 2000
- Volume 11, Issue 2, June 2000
- Volume 11, Issue 3, Nov 2000
- Volume 12, Issue 1, April 2001
- Volume 12, Issue 2, Nov 2001
- Volume 14, Issue 1, April 2003
- Volume 16, Issue 1, May 2005